10.14.2011

Moving to a new office ...

One of my usual lunch buddies is moving to a new office.
Essentially it's not really a farewell since he's still going to be in the same company, albeit a different building but hey, we like to rub it in. :p I know we're still going to be seeing him but there's no more usual lunch crowd in a car, company to walk to the pantry with, afternoon chitchats, etc.

So very early this morning after a long night out, I came home and had this idea for a card. Inspired by night owls (since for today, I am one), I drew four clown owls (with stunned-looking eyes ... they don't have enough sleep) which depict the remaining lunch crowd somewhat happily waving a farewell flag. I would have done more but I was rather sleepy. On the inside of the card, there's a picture of the four owls taken at a dinner a few weeks ago. It's rather blurry because it was printed out from a picture snapped with a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment