I'm on a roll creating cards for Chrys! :)
Taking a break from yesterday's detail overload, I switched gears to create something with simplicity in mind.
This card is customized for Miss Foo, whom Chrys describes as a very happy-go-lucky person who puts a lot of effort into keeping her classes nicely decorated, neat and tidy. The first thing I thought about when trying to figure Miss Foo out (I normally look for keywords, and in this case - room decoration), I thought about flowers. And for me, sunflowers and gerberas win hands-down when it comes to the happy category.
So for Miss Foo's birthday card, I drew happy flowers with a cheeky twist that I hope someone like her would appreciate and I'm hoping that she indeed smiles when she gets this. :)

She really liked the card - was a little disappointed when I told her that I didn't make them though.. haha...
ReplyDeleteThat's ok. You can make it up to her with ANOTHER card :p
Delete