A few years ago, I was asked by YL to make a JUST MARRIED car plate for her wedding. Looks like a few people still remember what I made, because a few months ago, Andy asked for a similar car plate. I can't say no to my friends, especially to one who has been there for me through my many ups and downs.
My friend Andy used to have a blue sports car which he had to sell off to raise capital for his business. I remember how much he loved his car so I wanted something for him to remember it by. Of course it wasn't a convertible, but artistic license, you understand. :)
And the heart is meant to match with his business venture as well as match his wedding invite.
As before, we'll see how this holds up when tied to the back of the car this weekend. Hopefully it doesn't rain.

No comments:
Post a Comment