12.24.2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ...

In the Christmas spirit of giving, my baker mood was all hyped up and I baked a huge lot of peanut cookies for friends and family. Part of the beauty of presents is in its presentation, at least that's how I feel. I always think that one feels happier if a present looks pretty. Shallow, I know, but that's just me. :)

For the aunts, uncles and cousins, I gave them a mason jar filled with peanut cookies. I drew little Christmas owls (yes owls again) to match with my colourful mason jars.
To make it look a little bit more professional, I wrote the ingredients on stickers that I got from Daiso.
For friends, I made a few variety of packaging. A few were Ikea jars with Christmas themes like reindeers and Santa Clause, and tiny canisters with fancy labels.
And for the little kids in the family, I got them little goodie bags with their personalized snowmen.
Now please come soon, Christmas! I can't wait! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment